Monday, July 28, 2014

PCOS FEARS

PCOS FEARS:

DIABETES
AMPUTATED FEET
HEART ATTACKS
INSULIN COMA
FAT FOR LIFE << ALREADY A REALITY
MOOD SWINGS KILLING ALL RELATIONSHIPS
SUICIDE <<WOMEN WITH PCOS ARE MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT 
DEPRESSION to DEATH PATHWAY
BALDNESS << ALREADY A REALITY
ROTTING SKIN
BEARDS
MUSTACHE<< ALREADY A REALITY 
DEATH ALONE
NO BABIES << ALREADY A REALITY 


I have to fight every day to not want to just call it quits. PCOS destroys your body and your mind. It destroys your relationships, job, and ability to function like a normal human being. Sometimes taking the bedding over of me at 5PM is the hardest thing I can do during the day.


Sorry there's not as much cheer and hope in this one. Just needed to put that out there. These are things I consider everyday and sometimes all day. If my toes go numb for a moment I freak out. If I feel a sharp pain in my leg I fear a blood clot. etc... I hurt those around me because I'm constantly fighting or in fear of losing myself to this shitty reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment